Free Mentoring and Coaching
Our Free Mentoring Programme is currently fully booked and closed for applications – please check back from time-to-time when we will open applications again. We also advertise online and in the print media once we are ready to accept new applications.
Small Business Mentorship Programme (SBMP)
Our Small Business Mentorship Programme (SBMP) is designed by Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs.
If you are a business owner seeking to improve your business income drastically over the next 6 – 12 months, then this programme is specially designed for you! For more information about the Small Business Mentorship Programme (SBMP) feel free to contact us.
What can be expected?
- Improved Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Business Management.
- Improved business performance.
- More creative thinking employees.
- Ongoing support which will outlive the programme for many years to come!
Small Business Mentorship Programme (SBMP): (12 Months)
Some of the major topics covered in our mentorship programme are:
- What is a Company / Business?
- Business Objectives.
- Business Management.
- Financial Management / Budgeting.
- Time Management.
- Roles and Responsibilities.
- Communication and Reports.
- Performance Appraisal.
- Developing People.
- Business Plan Writing.
- Marketing Plan Writing.
- Financial Projections.
The above-mentioned topics are designed to develop a basic understanding of the different fields of management, to ensure that the potential entrepreneur learns to manage his/her own business effectively and not in isolation.
The mentorship programme provides a broader understanding of management and leadership, and in this way brings the real business benefits to participants and their organisations.
Through ongoing consultation do we assist entrepreneurs to acquire the necessary skills they need to grow their businesses themselves.
The mentorship programme is designed to be completed in stages, ranging from 3 – 12 months depending on the existing business knowledge of the participants and availability of industry information. During the first 3 months of the programme participants are actively involved in the development of their own business plan, which provides a clear understanding of the ultimate goal they are working toward. The programme is completed with goal setting and 1 X 3 Hour Mentoring Sessions each month.
Some recent Mentorship | Coaching Programmes completed (2010 – Present):
- Department of Trade and Industry [dti]
- Black Business Supplier Development Programme (BBSDP)
- Business Process Services
- Co-operative Incentive Scheme (CIS)
- Enterprise Investment Programme (EIP)
- Isivande Womens Fund
- Sector-Specific Assistance Scheme (SSAS)
- SEDA Technology Programme (STP)
- Small Medium Enterprise Development Programme (SMEDP)
- Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP)
- National Empowerment Fund (NEF)
- ABSA Group
- Casting SA
- Professional CV Zone
- SAB Miller
6-Months Mentoring & Coaching Once-off Assessment Fee Once-off Admin Fee Hours per Month SILVER R4,100 p/m R3,250 R250 8 HRS GOLD R8,200 p/m R3,250 R250 16 HRS PLATINUM R16,400 p/m R3,250 R250 24 HRS
Mentoring & Coaching
Once-off Assessment Fee
Once-off Admin Fee
Hours per Month
For any inquiries regarding our services, products or programmes please contact us during our normal office hours, Monday – Friday between 08h00 and 16h30.
Phone +27 (0) 86 123 7775.
We would love to hear from you so please do complete the form below to contact our offices and we will get back to you shortly: