New Business Consultant
Salary Offered: On Target Earnings Monthly (Average ± R25.000 p/m)
Start Date: A.S.A.P.
Exiting new opportunity for an experienced consultant generating new business weekly.
- Participates and drives the requirements gathering sessions with the customer and other stakeholders.
- Participates in analysis and design of the proposed solutions – facilitates the development of multiple solution options to address the business needs.
- Identifies and understands customer expectations as part of the requirements gathering process.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all communication needs during the requirements gathering phase with the customer.
- Ensures that the proposed solutions are aligned with existing solutions.
- Prepares project documentation like meeting minutes, business process documents as required.
- Act as the SME for the business domain and conduct/manage the knowledge transfer with the relevant teams.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- One to Three years experience working with SME, Financial Institutions and Government bodies in the areas of information gathering.
- Experience with full business development life cycle of typical client projects.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects (if required) and very good documentation skills.
- Good analytical thinking skills and a team player.
- Sound understanding of business development.
- Consultant must know industry players offering finance and funding opportunities to developing business owners and other SME.
- Proven business analysis skills to understand and manage client expectations.
- Proven experience with Customer Relationships Management [CRM].
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills, excellent organizational abilities and conflict management skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Expert desktop skills including the use of the full MS OFFICE suite.
- Team working skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to solve problems and think laterally.
- Ability and willingness to work to tight deadlines.
- Tact and discretion.
- Ability to analyse and assimilate information.
- Numeracy essential.
- Ability to convert leads to sales is essential.
Education and Training:
- Gr 12 / Matric.
- Qualifications required in either Business and Management, Sales or another related field.
To apply for this vacancy Email your CV to cv @ bizco.co.za using reference New Business