[tabby title=”New Business Consultant”]
Salary Offered: On Target Earnings Monthly (Average ± R25.000 p/m)
Start Date: A.S.A.P.
Exiting new opportunity for an experienced consultant generating new business weekly.
- Participates and drives the requirements gathering sessions with the customer and other stakeholders.
- Participates in analysis and design of the proposed solutions – facilitates the development of multiple solution options to address the business needs.
- Identifies and understands customer expectations as part of the requirements gathering process.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all communication needs during the requirements gathering phase with the customer.
- Ensures that the proposed solutions are aligned with existing solutions.
- Prepares project documentation like meeting minutes, business process documents as required.
- Act as the SME for the business domain and conduct/manage the knowledge transfer with the relevant teams.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- One to Three years experience working with SME, Financial Institutions and Government bodies in the areas of information gathering.
- Experience with full business development life cycle of typical client projects.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects (if required) and very good documentation skills.
- Good analytical thinking skills and a team player.
- Sound understanding of business development.
- Consultant must know industry players offering finance and funding opportunities to developing business owners and other SME.
- Proven business analysis skills to understand and manage client expectations.
- Proven experience with Customer Relationships Management [CRM].
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills, excellent organizational abilities and conflict management skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Expert desktop skills including the use of the full MS OFFICE suite.
- Team working skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to solve problems and think laterally.
- Ability and willingness to work to tight deadlines.
- Tact and discretion.
- Ability to analyse and assimilate information.
- Numeracy essential.
- Ability to convert leads to sales is essential.
Education and Training:
- Gr 12 / Matric.
- Qualifications required in either Business and Management, Sales or another related field.
To apply for this vacancy Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference New Business
[tabby title=”Sales Representative”]
Sales Representative in all provinces required for our online eCommerce platform (Basic + Commission).
Our company markets subscription packages on our online car marketing platform. Sign up new and used vehicle dealers to market their stock to the general public from our eCommerce platform. We ensure the stock is advertised through our extensive online network, social media and referrals.
Leads are provided in ALL areas across South Africa.
Must have valid driver’s license with own reliable transport, mobile phone and laptop / tablet.
Job Type: Performance Based Salary (Commission)
Salary: Uncapped commission / month
- Sales Representative: 1 year minimum
- Outside Sales: 1 year minimum
- High School (Matric / Grade12) (Minimum)
- Sales / Customer Service
- Social Media Savvy
To apply for this vacancy Email your CV to email@example.com using reference Sales Representative