A “Business Plan” is not solely used for the purposes of obtaining finance from a Financial Institution. The Business Plan is also referred to as your “Business Bible” which will guide you and keep you focused on your original business idea. This plan needs to be reviewed at least every 6 months and not less than once a year in order to ensure that you do not miss out on ideas you might have originally had. It also affords you the opportunity to make sure that you remain true to the original values of the business that you envisaged.
Contact us to find out more about how we can assist you with your business and further enhance your idea.
- We can assist you with the registration of your Company or Close Corporation.
- We can assess the viability of your business idea.
- We can analyse your competitors and potential market.
- We can draft a proper, winning Business Plan to manage your business properly.
- We can apply for new or further finance.
- We can assist you with your Marketing Strategies and develop a winning Internet Website through qualified and experienced consultants.
- We can assist you with your applications to financial institutions in order to obtain start-up capital or additional finance.
Find a list of available plans here
There are two types of Business Plans:
- Internal Business Plan: Solely used as a business tool for management purposes to set out clear objectives for the business and to highlight future possible developments within the business.
- External Business Plan: Used to raise finance, to value a business for sale or purchase, to find or retain a business partner, or establish a strategic alliance with other businesses.
The Business Plan is a Management Tool irrespective of business size and serves four critical functions:
- It helps to clarify, focus and research the development of the business.
- It provides a framework for the business strategy to be undertaken in order for the business to develop.
- The document can be used as a basis for the discussion with third parties who have either a potential or an existing interest in the business such as shareholders, banks or other investors.
- It sets goals and objectives against which actual performance can be measured and reviewed.
- If you are seeking outside support, such as finance from a bank or financial institution then this plan is probably your most important Sales Tool that you will ever produce.
To find out more about how we can assist you with your business and further enhance your idea, contact us on +27 012 771 2786.