Business Finance Up To R250-Million
Submit an application for Small Business Finance Here.
We are looking for High Growth, Innovative, New Ideas. Existing businesses and Start-ups with high growth, viable and bankable business opportunities may apply for facilitation of a finance application to the financial institutions we deal with. Note: We are not a Government Institution. We do not facilitate grants or assist with any tender or project finance • Businesses which are in financial distress or in business rescue are not supported • We do not provide Car or Truck Finance, Personal Loans, Student Loans or any Cash Loans.
We do not charge an upfront fee to process your application
If a fee is charged, it will be to draft a proper business plan and financial projections model supported by a feasibility report. The feasibility report, business plan and financial projections are compulsory documents as required by ALL financial institutions to support your finance application.
Frequent asked questions
We do not provide grant funding or assist with any tender finance. If an application is facilitated by us and your loan application is approved by a financial institution we deal with, then you will be required to repay the loan at a term (normally 60 months) and an interest rate determined by the financial institution.
Yes, we do assist start-up businesses that have viable business opportunities.
As a start-up, are you required to make some form of own contribution towards the success of your own business. A start-up who won’t make an own contribution simply does not believe in his/her own business… The fee you pay towards the planning of your business is seen as part own contribution and is included in the planning for possible business finance.
The fee to assist a start-up is typically below market related consulting fees for the business types we process. The administrative fee does not guarantee automatic finance approval as each application is assessed on merit, taking many factors into consideration, including the applicant(s) personal financial situation, the viability of the business type and ability to repay a loan, and the appetite of the financial institution to finance the applicant(s) business type, amongst many other factors.
Start-up and existing businesses with viable business opportunities may apply. We do require the following information:
- Business Plan (We can assist with a business plan if you do not have one).
- Financial Forecast for at least 60 months (We can assist with that).
- Feasibility Report indicating the viability of the business opportunity (We can assist with that).
- Supporting Quotations for all equipment, stock, rent and any other items included in the financial plan (not older than 30 days).
- Certified Business Registration Documents.
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate with PIN.
- Certified Copies of ID document/s (for all directors).
- Latest 6 months bank statements (existing businesses)
Businesses which are in financial distress or in business rescue are not supported. We do not offer car or truck finance, personal loans, student loans or any cash loans. Companies with their primary income made up from tender(s); or any persons operating any business without the necessary experience or qualifications for the business type he/she wishes to apply for is not supported; including
- Traders of Shares, Forex, Commodities, and Bitcoin;
- Cash Loan Businesses;
- Agriculture (except a business where the applicant has an off-take agreement);
- Speculative property developments; or
- Construction companies without verifiable qualifications, project experience and CIDB registrations;
- Logistics or transport businesses operating under a sub-contractors agreement;
- Cleaning services without valid contracts;
- Cleaning services with tender(s);
- Security services without experience, and without existing contracts and PSIRA registrations;
- Labour brokers;
- Companies manufacturing and selling of ammunition;
- The tobacco, alcoholic beverages, gambling and sex trade;
- Non-profit companies / organisations (NPC / NPO) and churches;
- Political organisations;
- Any persons under debt review; and
- Any un-rehabilitated insolvent shareholders and/or directors of applying entities.
Yes, we can assist with a business plan and financial projections model for your business. Contact us for a free quotation.
Yes, every application for small business finance must be supported by a bankable business plan and financial projections covering 60 months. Your current business plan will be assessed and we will communicate with you if we can use the plan as is, or have to redraft the plan for the financial institutions we deal with.
Our Happy Clients
Thank you Carel and the Bizco Team. You believed in us during a very difficult 2020 and it paid off handsomly. We are very gratefull!
I must admit that if it wasnt for the assistance we received from Bizco during COVID-19 we would not have made it. Thank you...
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for doing such a good job, about my business plans. It does look very professional and I am confident that I will find finance. I will introduce other people to your website.
Thank you ! We are very pleased with the outcome. As a small business, we did not have the time or skill to redraft our old unprofessional business plan and Bizco used their magic to make it much clearer
2,158 business start-up and Expansion Plans!
We have successfully facilitated and developed in excess of 2,150 tailor-made business start-up and expansion plans for a wide variety of clients across various industries in various countries including the Southern African Development Community (SADC) as well as Australia, New Zealand, and recently expanding our services to the UK and Canada.
Get Your Premium Business Plan drafted in 7-14 Business Days
We can prepare a tailor-made Business Plan and Financial Projections Model (12 – 60 Month) in 7-14 business days provided we have all of the required information relevant to your business sector
Telephone: 086 123 7775
Telephone: 082 365 4042
We are open for business during the COVID-19 lockdowns. For any business-related queries or setting up an online consultation via Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, or WhatsApp Video, please call us on 086 123 7775. For any support queries please call 082 365 4042 for assistance.
Mentoring & Coaching
We are currently offering online mentoring and coaching sessions for start-up and existing business owners. To find out more please call us on 086 123 7775.