Thank you for inquiring with Bizco Business Consulting into how we can work together to start-up and grow your business! We do appreciate your confidence in us and we are excited about the possibility of working with you as a start-up business to achieve your personal entrepreneurial goals.
Our consulting programs are unique and this allows us to work exclusively with a limited number of start-ups on a one-on-one basis. Because of our commitment to our clients, will we only work with start-ups that are unique and not in conflicting industries and are also able to make a minimum commitment of 3 months.
Since we are only able to take on a few new free mentoring projects each year, are we extremely selective about whom we choose to work with.
In order for us to make sure that we will have an excellent, long-term working relationship, will we need some additional information from you.
Please bear in mind that by submitting a request for a free consultation does this not guarantee, nor constitute, that we will or have established a working relationship.
Please supply us with a brief summary on your business intentions and the services you would like assistance with and a consultant from our office will contact you within 24-48 business hours to schedule your free consultation at our offices.
This form is not currently available. Please contact us on 086 123 7775 to make inquiries to enter your application for free mentoring.
3-Month Free Mentoring Programme Entrance Rules:
- The application process is open to any South African Citizen over the age of 18.
- Only applications from individuals are accepted. Applications from Groups, Consortiums, Cooperatives and existing businesses will not be accepted.
- There is no fee to submit an application.
- If an application for the 3-Month Mentoring Programme is unsuccessful, then Bizco Business Consulting may or may not offer to assist the entrepreneur to further his or her business idea as a paid for service.
- Only online, electronic applications will be accepted.
- The decision to award a 3-Month Mentoring Programme to any individual is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bizco Business Consulting reserves the right to change or amend the entrance rules, method and judging criteria at our own discretion, if required by operational circumstances, or in the interest of ensuring fairness to both Bizco Business Consultant and the applicant.
- The winner will be notified via email and/or sms message only.
- Selection of a winner does not entitle or guarantee the entrepreneur of any financial support or funding from Bizco Business Consulting or any associated business in the Bizco B.C. Group.
- Bizco Business Consulting reserves the right to immediately disqualify and/or replace, without notice, any applicant whom does not comply with or follow any reasonable requests or instructions, or whom acts in a manner, which is deemed harmful to the image or reputation, bring the mentor in direpute, or who acts in a manner, which causes harm, disturbance, disruption or damage to Bizco Business Consulting, or any of its employees, during the 3-month mentoring programme.
- The entrant warrants, on his/her behalf as well as on behalf of the other Parties in the business, that all information provided constitutes their own work, and that no use has been made of any proprietary business information, trademarks or confidential or copyright material, the rights to which vest in another Party.
- The entrant hereby indemnifies Bizco Business Consulting and any other associated business in the Bizco B.C. Group against any claim arising from the submission of an entry, or the selection of an entrant as a finalist or winner, by any Party whose business information, trademarks or confidential or copyright material have been utilized by the entrant without permission.
- The contents of all applications will be kept confidential and restricted to Bizco Business Consulting and its agents, as well as the programme judges, and to the extent that the programme purpose is served.