What are the benefits of a ready-made business plan?
This plan can be submitted to financial institutions such as the Department of Small Business, Department of Trade and Industry (Dti), Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA), Small Enterprise Finance Agency (SEDA), Finfind, Industrial Development Corporation (IDC), National Empowerment Fund (NEF) as well as your own financial institution.
This basic business plan is developed in the current recognized format and includes various financial projections for 12 Months and 5 years. Plans can be submitted to most financial institutions involved in SME development. The plans include basic industry-related desktop research.
What is included in the industry-ready business plan?
We provide an MS Word document that is fully editable. You would be able to include your own information, related to your own vision for your business. Alternatively, you can request one of our highly experienced consultants to edit / update the document on your behalf at an additional fee. The table of contents is:
- Executive Summary
- Purpose of Required Funding
- Products and Services
- Target Market Analysis
- Operational Analysis
- Management and Human Resources
- Internal and External Risks
- Socio-economic Benefits
- Financial Plan / Cash Flow Analysis
- Business Plan Notes
- List of Supporting Documentation
A 5-Year Financial Model is provided in MS Excel format and is fully editable. The financial plan includes:
- Finance Introduction
- Funding requirements analysis
- 12-Months and 5-Year Financial Projection
- 12-Months and 5-Year Profit and Loss Projection
- 12-Months and 5-Year Cashflow Projection
- 12-Months and 5-Year Break-Even Projection
- 12-Months and 5-Year Balance Sheet Projection
- 12-Months and 5-Year Personnel Plan Projection
* In-depth market research and competitor analysis is not included in basic business plans.
Call us on 086-123-7775 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a Comprehensive Business Plan, which includes market research and competitor analysis.
Complete the form to get the plan