Why Bizco Business Consulting?
We are a South African Enterprise Development Firm for the existing business markets, as well as start-up entrepreneurs and SMME. Our aim is to create and develop successful entrepreneurs.
Our experienced Business Consultants focus on unlocking and improving your Business Leadership, Strategy, Human Resources, Operations and ultimately Finances.
Bizco Business Consulting has a successful track record representing small and large companies in developing a successful creative, strategic business plan. We offer our experience in the form of consultation, guides, forms and templates to assist you through your company start-up, growth or expansion process.
We are committed to our company values, Honesty, Integrity, Passion for Business and Profitability.
Contact us today on 012 771 2786 to speak to a consultant about your business requirements.
What services does Bizco offer?
Our affordable consulting services include but are not limited to:
What is Bizco Support Services?
Bizco Business Consulting in conjunction with various professional partners offer locally owned and managed businesses SME Support Services, focused on unlocking your Business Leadership, Strategy, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations and ultimately Finances.
Our specialist support programmes are designed with the entrepreneur in mind and delivered in the form of consultation, guides, forms and templates to assist you through your company start-up, growth or expansion process.
We are looking to support business owners and entrepreneurs whom are actively involved in and knowledgeable about their businesses, requiring access to finance and support services which will add value their business. The business owner must be willing to work with Bizco Business Consulting and implement financial management systems which enables monthly management reporting to a financing institution.
What does Bizco Access to Finance include?
Business owners and start-up entrepreneurs face a number of challenges when looking at either expanding an existing business or starting a new venture. The core challenge however always remains:
- Access to Finance
- Access to Expert SME Support
As a Bizco Business Consulting client you can benefit directly from our expertise and available partner networks.
The financial applications we deal with are normally the applications or typical transactions a normal financial institution or bank would not consider due to high risk, such as start-ups or business applications without 100% security.
We understand the needs of SMEs and have a proven track record in helping business owners and start-up entrepreneurs in their chosen field of business.
Bizco Business Consulting facilitates services such as financial transactions and appropriate SME support. We can broker your finance application with the various organisations we deal with on a day-to-day basis.
Financial applications are made which are structured around the unique requirements of your business, based on the business plan and financial projections we have prepared.
Finance can be utilised for a variety of business related purposes such as:
- Starting a Business
- Expanding on existing business Operations
- Purchasing and exsiting business or franchise
- Acquisition of property or business assets
What is the process?
- Communication: The client normally contacts Bizco Business Consulting to discuss his/her requirements for their desired business operations.
- Consultation: An experienced consultant will review the initial business needs against Bizco Business Consulting’s consulting criteria and take the client through a process to determine requirements and the best possible avenues to follow.
- Assessment and Feedback: An assessment will be made of the information provided and appropriate feedback will be given to the client in the form of a telephone call, fax, email or in person along with a quote for services requested / offered.
- Payment and Administration: Once a quotation is issued and accepted by the client, is payment expected either in the form of a deposit or full payment for certain services as indicated on the quotation. Administrative and research activities are then performed, including the drafting of a business plan and the associated financial projections, and/or any other documentation deemed necessary for internal or external use. Final documentation is not released to the client or financial institution by Bizco Business Consultation unless the full quoted amount has been received.
- Application for Finance: Bizco Business Consulting will make applications for finance as agreed per quotation and set up appointments with financial institutions to meet the entrepreneur and assess the viability of the business case and projections which have been prepared by Bizco Business Consulting and the entrepreneur.
What does it cost?
Bizco Business Consulting has an open and transparent fee structure which will be communicated with you in the form of a formal quotation via a letter, email or fax, after consultation has taken place.
There is however no “fixed cost” per product or service. The professional fee can only be confirmed once we have assessed your requirements and information to determine what we need to do for your business and how much research we have to do on your behalf. The general rule in terms of research would be the more information you provide the lower the cost.
How long will it take?
The more information we get from the start the quicker the process. To prepare a Business Plan for example can take anything from 7 days to many weeks or months depending on the complexity of the business and the availability of industry information.
We follow a proven method of collecting relevant information and depending on how readily information is available and/or how quickly you can provide the required information will determine the duration of the process.
What kind of information must I provide?
Below are typical questions we might be asking during a first consultation: (Please bear in mind that some of the answers to the questions might be in our knowledge library already and will therefore not apply to your business operations or industry when we start asking questions)
- What kind of business it is you want to start or expand on?
- What is your experience in this industry?
- Do you have staff or what is your staff requirements?
- Are there Unions and Industrial issues which could affect your business?
- What are the political, social technological, policy and regulatory factors which affect this kind of business?
- Where do you want to start this business?
- Are there similar businesses in that area?
- Who is the competition in that area?
- What do you know about the competition?
- How will you compete against them?
- Who are your customers?
- How will you conduct your marketing?
- Will you be applying for finance from a bank?
- What will you provide as security?
Do I have to pay for consultations?
If you visit our premises there are no consultation fees.
If we have to go out to your premises then we would charge a standard fee of R650.00 per hour, which is communicated with you in the form of a letter or quotation.
Any follow-up consultations are charged per hour at R650.00 per hour or part thereof.
Does Bizco assist with Business Finance?
No, we do not provide the physical business finance.
As a Bizco Business Consulting client you can benefit directly from our expertise and available partner networks. We understand the needs of SMEs and have a proven track record in helping business owners and start-up entrepreneurs in their chosen field of business.
Bizco Business Consulting facilitates services such as financial transactions and appropriate SME support. We can broker your finance application with the various organisations we deal with on a day-to-day basis. Financial applications are made, which are structured around the unique requirements of your business, based on the business plan and financial projections we have prepared.
We will assist you to prepare and submit your Business Plan including Financial Projections and other required application forms and documentation to the network of Senior Financial Managers at the various Institutions we deal with on a daily basis.
What are the costs to have my application prepared for Finance?
Administrative costs vary depending on the complexity of the business and industry you would like to venture into. Bizco Business Consulting does not have a standard administrative fee per product or service and a quotation will be issued after a consultation has taken place, either in person or by phone, email, fax or any other electronic platform, between one of our appointed consultants and yourself, confirming costs or fees applicable to the application you want to make. Any costs are communicated with you in the form of a letter or quotation.
For a FREE no obligation quotation please contact us during normal office hours or complete the form below.
Do I pay a Referral Fee for Successful Applications?
Yes. Bizco Business Consulting receives a management or referral fee from Financial Institutions on approval and disbursement of funds to the entrepreneur. The referral fee is normally a percentage (0.5%) of the approved amount.
An example would be if an application of R1,000,000.00 (one million Rand) is approved and disbursed and the agreed referral fee is 0.5% then the referral fee would be R5,000.00 (five thousand Rand).
The referral fee is discussed with the entrepreneur prior to disbursement of funds and confirmed on the finance contract at all times.
No other management or referral fee is charged by or payable to Bizco Business Consulting on any successful application for finance.
How do I make an Application for Business Support or Finance?
Please complete the form below with your request. A consultant will be in contact with you during our normal business hours to discuss your request, the process forward and associated potential costs.
Which Industries are not supported?
Bizco Business Consulting supports and assists a wide range of owner managed business entities across a range of business sectors and stages including start-ups, business expansion, management buy-out and franchises. Each application is assessed on merit. The following industries are however excluded:
- Primary Agriculture.
- Not-for-profit Organisations (NGO’s).
- Informal and micro-enterprises.
- Self-help Groups.
- Information Technology Proof-of-Concept or Research and Development (Software Development).
- Tobacco, liquor, gambling, sex trade.
- Speculative real estate.
- Leveraged buy-out funds:
- Loans to partners, the fund managers, their employees and affiliates.
- Any business involved in any illegal trade.
- Any political organisation/s.
- Any individuals under debt review.
- Any business having directors (or equivalent) who are un-rehabilitated insolvents individuals.
- Any technically insolvent businesses.
- Any other ventures deemed inconsistent with Bizco Business Consulting’s values.
What is the eligibility criteria for Business Finance Applications?
Clients applying for financial assistance must fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant must be willing and be in a position to make some form of own financial contribution (will be discussed with the entrepreneur during consultation).
- South African citizens with valid South African Identity Documents or,
- Legal entities controlled by South African Citizens with valid South African Identity Documents or,
- Permanent residents who hold a valid RSA ID document.
- Are legally constituted including sole traders with a fixed physical address.
- Must have the necessary contractual capacity.
- The controlling interest of the enterprise for an applicant which is a juristic person (51% of the issued ordinary share capital) must be held by South African citizens with valid South African Identity Documents or,
- a South African Registered legal entity itself controlled by South African citizens with valid South African Identity Documents.
- The enterprise must be compliant with generally accepted corporate governance practices appropriate to the client’s legal status.
- Have completed official loan application forms.
- Must have a a written proposal or business plan prepared by Bizco Business Consulting that meets the requirements of a financial institutions loan application criteria.
- Have provided all initial and supporting documentation for application in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate a character and ability to repay the loan.
- May incur debt in terms of relevant legislation.
- Have provided personal and / or credit references.
- Be owner managed enterprises.
- A trust that has within the trust deed the power to borrow money and pledge assets as security and to give surety for borrowing.
Does Bizco become a Shareholder in my business?
No. Bizco Business Consulting does not take ownership or become a part or whole partner in your business entity at any stage of your business operations. Only in exceptional cases and within merits will Bizco Business Consulting offer to take a share of the business and its associated risks.
If your question was not answered here please contact us and we will gladly assist.
Phone 012 771 2786.
You can also complete the form below: